Wall Street English Response to Coronavirus Outbreak
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic is causing significant harm to thousands of people. We stand in solidarity with all those affected, their families and friends, and we hope for the complete and speedy recovery of those who are ill.
At Wall Street English our priority is the health and safety of our stakeholders, in particular our students, staff and communities in which we operate. We are committed to following the recommendations issued by local authorities that aim to limit the impact of the outbreak. In addition we are implementing measures to allow our students to continue with their studies from home and to support our staff.
In the meantime, the WHO has released a list of preventive measures anyone can take to avoid contracting and spreading an illness.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For those looking for additional resources on this topic, we recommend trusted sources, such as the World Health Organization website.