Where Can You Invest?
Join the Wall Street English Franchising Network
Wall Street English already boasts a network of over 400 centers in 27 countries and a successful history and extensive experience in franchising. Nonetheless we continue to expand at a rate of approximately 20 centers per year, and are always looking for new partners, both for building networks in new countries as well as sub-franchisees in existing territories. See below for franchise opportunities.
Exciting franchise territories
- India – with over 100 large urban populations and a high demand for conversational English, the Indian market could mirror our flagship China’s success (70 centers and growing)
- Japan – the largest remaining market in Asia with massive urban population and a passion for English
- Philippines – in spite of a high general proficiency, knowledge and fluency of English in this market are indispensable
- Taiwan – a high demand market with no dominant established brand
- Brazil – a huge and developing nation with many urban hubs and strong demand, providing a large scale opportunity
- Germany/Austria/Poland – significant European economies with strong demand for intermediate and advanced skills in spite of good average proficiency
There are several opportunities available for franchise including:
India, Iran, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan
Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Ukraine
Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Venezuela
Other territories not illustrated above are available on request.
- GCC (Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf) – several rapidly growing large cities with multicultural demographic, making English skills essential
- Central America – key markets in the region available to enhance our strong footprint in America
- Eastern Europe – exciting markets with low English proficiency and thus huge demand
- Northern Africa – several interesting markets with increasing international focus and high demand for quality English tuition
Find out more