Where Can You Invest?
Join the Wall Street English Franchising Network
Wall Street English already boasts a network of over 400 centers in 28 territories and a successful history and extensive experience in franchising. Nonetheless we continue to expand at a rate of approximately 20 centers per year, and are always looking for new partners, both for building networks in new countries as well as sub-franchisees in existing territories. See below for franchise opportunities.
Exciting franchise territories
- Spain – large multi-center development opportunity as the economy rebuilds and the market exhibits high demand
- Poland – a strong market where English skills are essential and high value is placed on education
- Germany – one of the world’s top ten markets for adult English learning offering multi-channel revenue streams
- Taiwan – a bustling, high-demand market with fragmented competitive landscape
- Egypt – a large addressable population with very low English proficiency
There are several opportunities available for franchise including:
Azerbaijan, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand
Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Egypt, France, GCC, Germany, Greece, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine
Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Venezuela
Other territories not illustrated above are available on request.
- Eastern Europe: exciting cluster of markets offering a multi-center regional opportunity within a close area
- Northern and Western Africa: several interesting markets with increasing international focus and high demand for quality English tuition
- Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC): several rapidly growing large cities with multicultural demographic, making English skills essential as the region looks to diversify away from oil dependency
- The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS): increasing internationalisation of business relations is making English indispensable in this region
- Central America: interesting region offering several urban hubs united by one operating language with a strong demand due to low to moderate proficiency
Ready to invest in English?
Find out more about the opportunities in a $50 billion market with your own Wall Street English franchise. Contact us today to speak to a member of our team..