English course for adults
Improve your English skills with a proven method and guaranteed results. Perfect for busy people like you.
What you get
- Small classes with a maximum of three other learners for more personal support and time with your teacher.
- Your personal coach sets personalized learning goals to keep you on track and motivated. Learn, practice and study with unlimited access to self-study activities to learn in your own time.
- A proven learning method specifically for adults. If you don't achieve your agreed goal at the end of your course, get your money back.
Experts in English teaching for adults since 1972
At Wall Street English, we've developed a proven method that is specifically adapted for adult English learners like you.
Our English course combines self-study with small classes with a teacher to guarantee results. You'll make progress and achieve your goals with our English course.
How you learn English
Watch and learn1
Learn English with our own TV series focused on a group of people building their careers and making friends in New York City.
Study the language you’ve seen in the video throughout the Interactive Lessons to improve your listening and speaking skills. Join in and record role-play conversations from the TV series using the language from the video. Complete your student workbook to practice reading and writing and get instant feedback.
Practice and speak2
Practice pronunciation and improve your English communication skills with interactive exercises. Focus on understanding English and improving your vocabulary rather than just studying grammar. Get instant, accurate pronunciation feedback with our automatic speech recognition technology so you know exactly what and how to improve.
Start having English conversations right from day one, whether in our schools or online. Speak real-world English with our teachers in conversation classes and social activities.
Highly-qualified teachers make sure you learn English quickly. Get the feedback you need to speak English with confidence.
Attend small classes with a maximum of three other adult learners at exactly the same level as you. Our teachers will validate and confirm what you've learned in the Interactive Lessons. We'll make sure you improve your English language skills and give you support when you need it.
Your English learning cycle
Our method is based on a proven learning cycle that makes learning easy and effective no matter what your level.
- Watch our TV series and learn the key language for your level
- Improve your reading and writing skills in your online workbook
- Join a conversation class with a teacher to practice using the language
- Continue studying the interactive lessons with support from your coach if you need
- Speak English in real-life situations in a social activity
- Have your small class with a teacher to confirm your progress.
- Move on to the next part of the course, as you know that you've learned the English you need.
- Get extra classes to study more if needed and join other social activities.
- Revise the work that you've done in your workbooks for more practice.
An English course aligned to global standards
Wall Street English offers 20 English levels for students ranging from beginners to advanced. Our course is aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) so you always know exactly where you are based on internationally recognized standards. The main CEFR levels are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. They evaluate your English skills such as writing, listening, reading, spoken production and spoken interaction.
Wall Street English Levels 3-5
At this level you can use your English in some basic situations when you’re traveling. You don’t have enough English to work or study in English, but you can have a simple conversation with people if they speak slowly and simply.
Test your English level online
Take a free online English test or book a call with us for a complete English assessment.
The perfect course plan for you
Flexible learning from home with the proven Wall Street English method. Digital classroom access for online classes and follow up.Learn more
Study at home or in our schools and then join in-center classes with extra conversation classes and social activities all supported by face-to-face student follow up.Learn more
Complete flexibility to study both online and in our schools with full support from our teachers and coaches. Online and in-person classes and complementary support sessions.Learn more
Course prices and plans
Wall Street English course plans can adapt to your needs. We offer the best value plans that deliver results.
How we calculate your course price
We assess your:
- exact English starting level;
- your individual goals; and
- your desired level.
We'll create a personalized course plan to make sure you achieve your goals.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you with your English.