About the job
Wall Street English is looking for a Graphic Designer to join us in our Global head office in Barcelona.
Wall Street English is one of the world’s leading adult English language training providers. Founded in 1972, we have learning centers located across Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. Through both company-owned and franchised centers, they have provided tuition to over three million adults with a current enrolment of over 175,000 students.
Our core proposition provides a unique blended learning method available online, in-center, or a mix of both. Support and efficacy are fundamental components of student success. Ongoing investment in new center openings and product development enable expansion and a rapid response to market dynamics and technological change.
We’re looking for a multi-disciplinary design superstar to join a team of marketing professionals You’ll have a unique opportunity to work alongside and complement the skills of our specialists in digital and social media marketing, designers, and content creators. You’ll help shape how we express the brand, bringing it closer to the lives of learners across the globe.
In particular, you’ll be tasked to:
- Deliver graphic design needs for the marketing team and the wider business.
- Bring creative ideas to the table and challenge the marketing team with latest design trends and practice.
- Offer various design solutions and not the approach of ‘there is only one option’.
- Actively collaborate and contribute to the creative process while remaining open to receiving direction.
In Your Day-to-Day, You’ll Primarily:
- Collaborate with the Global Brand Manager to produce assets for advertising campaigns (off and online), social networks, content, and in our learning centers.
- Support the Global Brand Manager to maintain and update the brand and related collateral.
- Improve the graphic quality of the company’s internal brand-related assets and assist in alignment of the corporate visual identity.
- Be actively involved with our digital platforms, performance marketing, website and app in supplying assets and servicing design needs.
- Liaise with design agencies during the creative process, in particular with the review and validation of design assets for delivery to our franchise partners.
- Support the Global Brand Manager with the creative analysis and follow up of the campaigns and brand experience projects.
We’re Excited to Meet You, If You:
- Have at least four years work experience in visual design.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and AfterEffects).
- Have strong skills in visual design including illustration, infographics, typography, layout/composition, color as well as a good grasp of video editing, interaction design principles and motion graphics.
- Have the creative ability for multi-platform design.
- Have a good understanding of how design drives what works in digital content and marketing.
- Have a demonstrable experience in print (brochures, stands, etc).
- Have an ability to clearly present your creative concepts and take constructive feedback as an opportunity to improve.
- Are organized, able to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment.
- Are looking to learn and grow within an expanding organization.
- Are a great team player that is able to meet deadlines in a self-driven and proactive way.
- Have a great level of spoken and written English.
It’s a Plus if You Have
- A notion of key concepts in UX & UI.
- Worked with Figma and Zepplin.
- Worked for international brands and are fascinated by cross-cultural environments.
- An affinity for languages and see the power of how they can help people grow.