Office Coordinator Job Vacancy
The Office Coordinator forms part of the Business Operations Team and reports to the Business Operations Director. This team is responsible for back-office functions, in particular company travel, supplier and facility management, health and safety, business continuity, and network reporting.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week) position based in the office located in C/Tuset, Barcelona.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet, assist, and/or direct suppliers, general visitors, and incoming phone calls.
- Send/receive all mail shipments and couriers.
- Office maintenance including coordinating with agencies for repairs, checks, and office materials.
- Record office expenditure on a monthly basis to ensure cost analysis tracking.
- Manage new and existing suppliers
- Check supplier invoices to ensure accuracy and prompt payment
- Coordinate regular supplier evaluations
- Responsible for Supplier Management ISO procedure.
- Support Office Manager with travel booking for staff.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent in English (Wall Street English level 14/B2) and Spanish (B2)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Teams.
Nice to Have
- Additional languages.
- Experience in other software packages.
Experience and Background
- Experience in an administrative position.
- Experience of working in an international company and/or with different nationalities.